The Church Hall plays an important role in the Life of the Parish.
It is used by Junior Church on Sundays mornings.
The Mothers' Union hold meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, for lunch and talk, and on the 3rd Wednesday in the evening.
Happytots [Pre-school] meets Monday to Friday, in term time.
The Hall also serves many groups in the community. We are proud of the building which is maintained to a very high standard and meets all local and national legal requirements.
The Hall can be booked for your Occasion. See "How to Book".
For more photos see "Photos" tab then Church Hall.
The Parish Office is also located in the building.
- LARGE HALL WITH WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- SMALL HALL WITH SEPARATE KITCHENETTE
- VENUE FOR WEDDINGS, PARTIES, FUNERALS
- WEEKLY MEETINGS, GROUPS & EVENTS
- FULL DISABLED ACCESS
- EASY ACCESS FROM A30, M25 and Heathrow Airport